The Irish Quantum Foundations (IQF) Meeting grew out of the annual Irish Quantum Field Theory Meetings, and now covers a broad range topics including quantum foundations, quantum information, condensed matter theory, cosmology and relativity.
We aim to bring together Irish and international researchers, and especially to give early career researchers an opportunity to present their work. There is no registration fee but we ask all participants to register here.
The annual Public Lecture will be given this year by Prof. Fay Dowker of Imperial College, London. The event is free and tickets are available here.
To be announced.
IQF 2020 is co-organised by:
- The School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- The Department of Theoretical Physics at Maynooth University
- The School of Physics and the School of Mathematics at Trinity College Dublin
- The School of Mathematical Sciences at Technological University Dublin
- The School of Mathematics and Statistics at University College Dublin
- The School of Mathematics at NUI Galway
- The Department of Physics at University College Cork
- The School of Mathematics and Physics at Queen's University Belfast